Prenups: The Laws of Emotions
September 30, 2011
Norman Heller & Dylan Mitchell
Norman Heller and Dylan Mitchell authored an article for the Huffington Post discussing “laws of emotions”—rules that govern negotiating prenuptial agreements.
- Law #1: No fiancée wants to sign a prenup
- Law #2: You snooze, you lose
- Law #3: You can have a one-sided prenup or a good marriage, but not both
- Law #4: One of you wants the marriage more
- Law #5: If you don't ask, you don't get
- Law #6: Tone dictates outcome
To read about these "laws" and the complete article, please visit www.huffingtonpost.com.