HR Panel Discussion Breakfast Seminar
Cherry Hill, NJ
November 15, 2017
Blank Rome Partner Scott F. Cooper will be a panelist at the Emerson Group’s HR Panel Discussion Breakfast Seminar on Wednesday, November 15, 2017, in Cherry Hill, NJ. Registration and breakfast begin at 8:30 a.m., with the program directly following at 9:00.
The panel will discuss leave management, including the integration of NJTDB, FMLA, NJFLA, and NJFLI; terminating an employee on disability; and when to offer COBRA/NJ continuation. Mr. Cooper’s co-panelists will be:
- BILL EMERSON, CSP (Moderator), President of Emerson Group
- JOHN BALDINO, SHRM-SCP, President of Humareso
- FRAN BOODY, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Director of Human Resources, EP Henry
- TERESA GALLAGHER, CPP, SHRM-CP, Chief Talent Officer, Girl Scouts of Central and Southern NJ
- FRED HIPP, JR., Senior Vice President of Government Relations, Virtua
- AMY R. WEBB, RHU, CBC, President, Saratoga Benefit Services, LLC
The program will begin with an up-to-the-minute Healthcare Reform legislative analysis at the state and federal level.
For more information or to register, please visit the program web page.