Reinterpreting the Jones Act for Offshore Construction Vessels
7th Annual Houston Offshore Finance Forum
May 3, 2017
Blank Rome Partner Jonathan Waldron will speak at Marine Money Offshore’s 7th Annual Houston Offshore Finance Forum on Wednesday, May 3, 2017, at 11:15 a.m., at the St. Regis Hotel, in Houston, TX.
Mr. Waldron will be part of the “Reinterpreting the Jones Act for Offshore Construction Vessels” panel, along with Samuel Giberga, Executive VP & General Counsel & CCO of Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc. The panel will be moderated by Charlie Papavizas, Partner, Chair, Maritime Practice, at Winston & Strawn LLP.
Other presentations and panels will include:
- Perspectives on the Offshore Market Today
- Hot Topics in Offshore Capital Markets
- OSV Owners Panel
- Restructuring the Offshore Sector: Noteworthy Cases and Trends
- Proactive Investor Communications for Cyclical Industries
- Investors and Alternative Capital Providers Introduction—Recent Transactions
- Offshore Rig Market: A Whole New Ballgame
- Owners Panel Discussion
A reception will follow.
For more information or to register, please click here.