Anatomy of an Emergency Response: In-House Counsel, Government, and Insurance in the Golden Hour
American Bar Association Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (“TIPS”) Conference
Friday, April 28, 2017
Blank Rome Associate Sean Pribyl will be a CLE Program panel presenter at the American Bar Association Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (“TIPS”) Conference on Friday, April 28, 2017, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the JW Marriott in Chicago, IL.
Mr. Pribyl’s panel, “Anatomy of an Emergency Response: In-House Counsel, Government, and Insurance in the Golden Hour,” is sponsored by the ABA TIPS Admiralty and Maritime Law Committee and will address:
- Planning and training for the unexpected.
- Coordination with corporate executives, its inhouse and outside counsel.
- Working through the company staffing/response considerations with smaller firm/trusted counsel, hired gun firm, and use of local and national counsel.
- Insurance considerations for responding immediately and adequately to protect the insured while mitigating response costs.
- Handling public perception and controlling company communications.
- Interacting with multiple government agencies and competing demands.
- The dual role of government agencies—enforcement and criminal/civil litigation.
To register or for more information, please click here.