Gaming Taxation, Regulation: What is Right Approach?
NCLGS Winter Meeting
January 8, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Blank Rome Partner Dennis M.P. Ehling will speak at the 2017 National Council of Legislators from Gaming States ("NCLGS") Winter Meeting, held January 6-8, 2017, at the Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale, Arizona.
His panel, "Gaming Taxation, Regulation: What is Right Approach?," will be held on Sunday, January 8, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., and will discuss gaming regulations in electronic sports. Mr. Ehling will be joined by Ohio State Senetor William P. Coley II, Mike Zatezalo, Kevin Mullally, and Adam Steinberg.
Additional conference topics include:
- Lotteries: Convergence or Collision?
- Pari-Mutuels: Status and Outlook
- Jurisdiction, Legality over Emerging Forms of Gambling
- Responsible Gaming: Technology Impacts
- Role of the Regulator
- Tribal Gaming Legal Issues with States
For more information or to register, please click here.