Blank Rome Will Serve as a Promotional Partner at Spark Conference
Spark Networking Conference for Entrepreneurs
The Hub Cira Centre, 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
May 24, 2010
8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Blank Rome will be a promotional partner at Spark, an interactive conference that focuses on helping entrepreneurs grow their business and develop vital business relationships.
The conference on May 24, 2010, will have two parts. The morning session will consist of educational workshops and networking and the afternoon portion will offer entrepreneurs the opportunity to pitch their businesses to a panel of successful entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture consultants and experienced advisers.
Louis Rappaport will participate on a panel and will also be an advisor during the entrepreneur pitch sessions.
Panel topics will include:
- Built to Last—Best Practices and Resources to Grow Your Business
- Everything You Need to Know About Venture Capital but Were Afraid to Ask
- Trends for 2010—Who's Getting Funding
- Finding the Right Investment
- Getting the Deal Done—A Workshop in Negotiation
- Nuts & Bolts of an Effective Business Plan
To learn more or to register, visit www.sparknetworking.com.