Blank Rome’s real estate attorneys provide land use, zoning, and real estate tax advice to energy industry clients, including:
- zoning and land use due diligence
- zoning approvals
- land development and subdivision approvals
- building and related permits
- land acquisition (including by eminent domain)
- real estate tax analysis and due diligence
- real estate tax assessment and valuation appeals
- real estate tax exemptions and abatements
Blank Rome has performed the following zoning, land use, and real estate tax representations specific to energy and utility-related clients:
- Zoning, land development, and municipal approvals for a cogeneration facility in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
- City of Philadelphia zoning and development approvals for a cogeneration facility at a major university.
- A mini-cogeneration facility at a major teaching hospital in Philadelphia.
- City of Philadelphia permits and approvals for both an auxiliary solar generating facility and a cogeneration facility for a major professional sports franchise.
- City of Philadelphia permits and approvals for a thermal energy co-location facility.
- Zoning advice related to a municipal rezoning effort affecting a major oil refinery in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
- Municipal and county approvals for cellular telecommunication towers.
- Real estate tax advices for an electricity generating facility in Philadelphia.
- Real estate tax assessment appeals for major oil refinery properties in Pennsylvania.