|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5686||f. +1.215.832.5686|
Philip Rosenfeldt maintains a national practice counseling clients in all facets of real estate transactions. Mr. Rosenfeldt brings more than 25 years of experience representing clients in ground up development; sales and acquisitions; financing; leasing; and entity structuring and restructuring for many types of projects including:
- retail development
- office and industrial buildings
- residential and mixed use projects
Mr. Rosenfeldt has lectured and written on real estate topics and presented at a webinar on practice group management.
Mr. Rosenfeldt is recognized by Chambers USA as a leader in real estate law. Chambers USA notes his “‘strategic, intelligent and practical approach’ and his impressive performance in a significant number of development matters. Clients appreciate 'the depth of his knowledge of local law and commerce; he gives business advice that goes beyond just analyzing the legal terms.' "
He has been recognized as a "Pennsylvania Super Lawyer" by Philadelphia Magazine in 2011 and 2012. Mr. Rosenfeldt also received the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
- National REIT in multiple property acquisitions and dispositions
- Power center developments for a regional developer including acquisition and leasing with leading national tenants
- NYSE national retailer in multiple leasing transactions
- Major pension fund advisor in limited service hotel investment and divestiture
- Residential land developer in acquisition and option sales to national homebuilders
- Entity structuring and restructuring for various public and private parties
- Major pension fund advisor in acquisition of bank owned lifestyle shopping center
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Rosenfeldt is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and the Pennsylvania Ambassador Program. He also serves on the board of directors of the Philadelphia Real Estate Council and is currently the president of Radnor Valley Country Club in Villanova, Pennsylvania.