Philip R. Rosenfeldt
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5686||f. +1.215.832.5686|
Philip Rosenfeldt maintains a national practice counseling clients in all facets of real estate transactions. Mr. Rosenfeldt brings more than 30 years of experience representing clients in ground up development; sales and acquisitions; financing; leasing; and entity structuring and restructuring for many types of projects including:
- retail development
- office and industrial buildings
- residential and mixed use projects
Mr. Rosenfeldt has lectured and written on real estate topics and presented at a webinar on practice group management.
| Clients appreciate that 'he gives business advice that goes beyond just analyzing the legal terms.'
Mr. Rosenfeldt is recognized by Chambers USA as a leader in real estate law. Chambers sources praised his ability to “stay focused on the important parts of the deal and achieve closure quickly,” and also noted his “strategic, intelligent, and practical approach” as well as his “impressive performance in a significant number of development matters.” Clients appreciate “the depth of his knowledge of local law and commerce; he gives business advice that goes beyond just analyzing the legal terms.”
- National REIT in multiple property acquisitions and dispositions
- Power center developments for a regional developer including acquisition and leasing with leading national tenants
- NYSE national retailer in multiple leasing transactions
- Major pension fund adviser in limited service hotel investment and divestiture
- Residential land developer in acquisition and option sales to national homebuilders
- Entity structuring and restructuring for various public and private parties
- Major pension fund adviser in acquisition of bank owned lifestyle shopping center
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Rosenfeldt is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and the Pennsylvania Ambassador Program. He also serves on the board of directors of the Philadelphia Real Estate Council and is currently the president of Radnor Valley Country Club in Villanova, Pennsylvania.
- Real Estate Law, listed in Chambers USA
- 2008–2013, 2015–2017, “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer” in Real Estate, listed in Super Lawyers
- 2011–2012, “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer,” listed in Philadelphia Magazine
- AV-Preeminent®, listed by Martindale-Hubbell®
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.