Bruce A. Eisenberg
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5676||f. +1.215.832.5676|
|Princeton, NJ||v. +1.609.750.2998||f. +1.609.897.7392|
Bruce Eisenberg has a national practice in all facets of real estate transactions. While focusing on energy and healthcare clients, he serves a wide range of clients in areas such as:
- office, retail, and industrial leasing
- commercial borrowing and lending
- joint ventures, partnerships, and LLCs
- acquisitions, development, construction, and disposition of residential, office, commercial, retail, and industrial projects
Mr. Eisenberg served as leader of Blank Rome's institutional real estate practice group from 2003–2006.
Mr. Eisenberg was a lead attorney in the Philadelphia Business Journal’s “Best Real Estate Deal of 2004,” which involved the negotiation of the lease for a leading independent oil refiner’s new corporate headquarters. He was also lead attorney in a leading independent oil refiner’s acquisition of 340+ sites from a competing oil refinery; a transaction recognized by Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the Delaware Valley’s Biggest Deals of 2004.
- The acquisition, leasing, management and operation of independent, assisted living, memory care, and nursing services at facilities located in over 20 states and the District of Columbia.
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. and its subsidiary in connection with their $180 million purchase of a refinery in Trainer and Marcus Hook, Delaware County, PA, and associated assets from affiliates of Phillips 66 (formerly ConocoPhillips), and their mortgage transaction to BP.
- A leading independent oil refiner and marketer in (i) the acquisition of 1100+ sites in 18 states in five separate transactions, (ii) the 221,000 square foot lease for its new corporate headquarters, and (iii) the 100,000 square foot lease for its back-office operations.
- The real estate subsidiary of a leading independent oil refiner and marketer in its purchase, development, construction, leasing, management, finance, and sale of its entire office, residential, retail, and industrial portfolio, including its $607 million multiple-lender loan modification of all of the company’s recourse debt.
- New Jersey municipality as redevelopment entity covering a 1000+ acre residential, recreational, and commercial redevelopment.
- An affiliate of an international coke (fuel) plant operator in the acquisition of approximately 47 acres of land in Granite City, IL, on which the client constructed a $300 million coke plant to service the seller, an international integrated steel producer.
- An owner and developer of office properties in the construction and 87,000-square-foot lease of an office building in Mt. Laurel, NJ.
- Blank Rome LLP as real estate leasing counsel to Firm in a 223,000-square-foot lease extension for Philadelphia office, along with leases of Firm’s Washington, D.C.; Wilmington; Princeton; Houston; Los Angeles; and Florida offices.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Eisenberg is a real estate member of the Firm’s pro bono representation of the American Revolution Center at Valley Forge.
- AV Preeminent®, listed in Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2010–2018, Real Estate Law in Philadelphia, listed in The Best Lawyers in America©
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.