Matthew J. Comisky
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5678||f. +1.215.832.5678|
Matthew Comisky is experienced in all facets of real estate development and finance. Mr. Comisky advises clients across a range of property types, including commercial shopping centers and malls, gas/convenience store locations, energy infrastructure sites, office buildings, data centers, healthcare facilities, hotels, motels, residential golf course communities, and condominium developments, with respect to:
- sales and acquisitions
- construction of major development projects
Mr. Comisky is a Fellow of the
| A very knowledgeable and a very reasonable negotiator.
Mr. Comisky is ranked as a leading real estate attorney by Chambers USA, where he is praised for being “very smart and practical” and sources describe him as “a very knowledgeable and a very reasonable negotiator.”
- Representation of a publicly traded finance company with particular focus on healthcare-related financing transactions.
- Acquisition, development, and leasing of convenience store fuel sites, residential golf course communities, commercial shopping centers, office buildings, hotels and office parks, and competitive businesses on behalf of a regional oil company and its subsidiary developer.
- Counsel to a publicly traded computer and data services company relating to all real estate acquisitions, leases, and development projects.
- Counsel to an international cable manufacturing company in all domestic and Canadian real estate-related transactions.
- Wide range of real estate services provided to national and regional owners, operators and managers of assisted living facilities, independent living facilities, and skilled nursing facilities in conduit, bond financing, loan related, workout and restructuring transactions.
- Representation of regional owner and operator of hotels/motels.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Comisky is a founding member of the Law Firm Team for City Year in
- 2015–2016, Real Estate Law, listed in Chambers USA
- 2017, listed in Who’s Who Legal – Real Estate
- AV-Preeminent®, listed by Martindale-Hubbell®
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.