|Washington, DC||v. +1.202.772.5850||f. +1.202.572.1450|
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5593||f. +1.215.832.5593|
Mark Blondman concentrates his practice in the areas of labor and employment litigation and counseling. Mr. Blondman is recognized for his extensive trial defense on behalf of employers covering a broad range of issues from discrimination to breach of contract claims. He provides preventive counseling and represents clients in matters regarding compliance with wage and hour laws, employment discrimination, wrongful discharge, executive employment agreements, non-compete agreements, breach of contract actions, labor and employment law compliance proc
In addition to his responsibilities servicing client needs, Mr. Blondman served as Blank Rome's Chief Human Resources Officer for almost four years commencing in the Fall of 2006. In that position, he dealt with human resources and employee relations issues on a daily basis, an experience that has heightened his understanding of a client's need for practical solutions to issues that arise.
Mr. Blondman was recogniz
- Regularly provides advice to clients relating to employee relations issues including reductions in force, terminations, and policy formulation and implementation.
- Has negotiated numerous executive employment agreements, including compensation arrangements and post employment restrictions, e.g., non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.
- Representing a telecom company in a class action filed by EEOC alleging violations of ADEA.
- Representing two employers in collective action FLSA lawsuits alleging failure to pay overtime and retaliation in the United States District Court.
- Represented numerous employers before EEOC and state administrative agencies relating to Charges of Discrimination alleging religious, age, gender, and race discrimination.