|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5174||f. +1.917.332.3733|
Pamela Flaherty practices primarily in the areas of securities, financings, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate and commercial law. She serves clients and offers services such as:
- issuers in registration of equity and debt securities for sale in underwritten public offerings
- public and private companies in acquisitions of both public and private companies
- issuers, placement agents, and purchasers of securities in private offerings (including PIPES) under Rule 144A, Regulation D, and Regulation S and subsequent registration of the securities for resale and registered exchange offers
- preparation of shareholder, partnership, joint venture, and limited liability company operating agreements for businesses and funds
- borrowers in secured and unsecured multicurrency credit agreements for working capital lines
- acquisitions and project finance
- U.S. public companies and foreign private issuers in all areas of SEC compliance and reporting, including under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- U.S. and foreign companies in cross-border transactions
- Loan and Security Agreement for NYSE company
- Completion of early round venture financing
- Establishment and private placement of several funds
- Private placement of convertible senior subordinated debentures issued by Amex diversified holding company.
- Private placement of convertible preferred stock issued by OTC developer of space technologies.
- Acquisitions of software developers for public company (NYSE) stock.
- Establishment of American Depository Receipt Program for foreign private issuer.
- Acquisition of medical device manufacturer.
- Sale of manufacturing business.
- Purchase of publishing business.
- S-3 Registration Statements for selling security holders.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Ms. Flaherty is a member and legal officer for the Stamford Sail and Power Squadron.