Thomas A. Cournoyer
|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5422||f. +1.917.332.3790|
Thomas Cournoyer concentrates his practice in business and corporate matters, including:
- public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions;
- private equity funds and their portfolio companies;
- public and private securities offerings and other financings;
- securities regulation compliance and corporate governance matters; and
- a variety of general business matters, including business formation and planning, and commercial agreements.
Mr. Cournoyer serves as a member of the Firm’s New York Attorney Recruiting Committee. Mr. Cournoyer is proficient in Spanish.
See list of representative “Cases and Deals”
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Cournoyer works with our litigation group in representing pro bono clients through the firm’s relationship with Kids In Need of Defense (“KIND”), representing pro bono clients in Special Immigrant Juvenile Status cases, including Family Court proceedings and Immigration Court removal proceedings.