|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5435||f. +1.917.332.3759|
Peter Schnur represents public and private companies and private equity funds in the purchase and sale of businesses, and compliance with federal and state antitrust and securities laws.
Mr. Schnur advises clients in a wide range of industries, including: retail licensing; information analytics; supply chain, distribution, and logistics; maritime; aviation; defense; technology; food; and health and wellness.
He has extensive experience in the following areas:
- mergers and acquisitions
- private equity transactions
- cross-border transactions
- corporate divestitures
- corporate finance and securities laws matters
- compliance with Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act
Mr. Schnur led a deal team that was awarded the Consumer Deal of the Year Award by the M&A Advisor.
Mr. Schnur is active in the leadership of the Firm, currently serving on the Partner Nominating Committee, as vice chair of the Billing Committee, and as a member of the Recruiting Committee. He is the former head of the Summer Associate program.
- A leading middle-market private equity firm in its acquisition of one of the largest regional air transportation providers in a niche geographic U.S. market.
- A brand management company engaged in licensing, marketing and providing trend direction for a portfolio of consumer and entertainment brands, in its $105 million acquisition of a global brand and related intangible assets from a subsidiary of a greeting card company.
- A publicly traded critical information and analytics company in its $1.4 billion acquisition of a leader in the automotive industry.
- A leading provider of mobility lifecycle products and services in its $849 million acquisition by the world's largest technology distributor and supply-chain services provider.
- Retail licensing company in its acquisitions of 25 leading brands over seven years for aggregate consideration in excess of $1.5 billion.
- Supply chain and logistics company in its acquisition of a leading provider of comprehensive supply chain services to food, beverage, and consumer packaged goods for approximately $200 million.
- Distribution and logistics company in the purchase of repair and logistics company for $80 million.
- Private equity fund in the sale of one of its portfolio companies for $352 million.
- Private equity fund in the purchase of a global leader in technical solutions in the marine industry for $120 million.
- Shipyard in its acquisition of another shipyard and an industrial and marine solutions company.
- Distribution and logistics company in the purchase of Europe's largest distributor of mobile phones, smart phones and original accessories for mobile phones for approximately $835 million.
- Food industry transportation company in its bid to acquire a leading supermarket for approximately $1 billion.
- Lawn and garden product company in its merger with a technology company for approximately $135 million.
- Defense technology company in its sale to a government and defense contractor for approximately $50 million.
- Analytics company in its sale to a financial service provider for approximately $12 million.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Schnur is a member of the Fordham Law Alumni Association Network. In addition, he is a member of the German American Chamber of Commerce and an executive committee member of the Cos Cob Neighborhood Association.