|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5478||f. +1.917.332.3727|
Donald Frank has focused his practice in the field of matrimonial law for more than 40 years. He represents clients in complex, high-profile matrimonial matters. He is a respected negotiator and a tireless advocate for his clients; he is also a formidable trial lawyer when it is necessary to go to court to resolve a case. Mr. Frank is also a skilled appellate lawyer who has handled many appeals in his years of practice.
Mr. Frank believes that every client’s situation is unique and requires its own carefully crafted strategy. He understands the concerns and issues posed by his clients’ marital and family law matters, and is attuned to meeting the financial and emotional needs of his clients.
Mr. Frank negotiates and litigates on behalf of clients in the following areas:
- pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- custody and access
- divorce negotiation and litigation
- equitable distribution, maintenance, and child support
- Hague Convention cases
Mr. Frank is a frequent lecturer and writer in the field of matrimonial law.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Frank has been a fellow of the
- AV Preeminent, by Martindale-Hubbell
- “Super Lawyer” and “Best Lawyer,” listed in New York Metro Super Lawyers magazine
- 2006–2018, Family Law, listed in Best Lawyers in America©
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.