Elise M. Adams
|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5544||f. +1.212.885.5001|
Elise Adams concentrates her practice on securities and general corporate law. She serves a wide range of clients, including broker-dealers and securities issuers in areas such as:
- public and private offerings
- Rule 144A transactions and PIPES
- mergers and acquisitions
Ms. Adams has acted as outside “in-house” counsel to numerous companies throughout her career, including start-up ventures and established international enterprises in a wide variety of industries. Clients benefit from Ms. Adams' practical corporate experience gained from her positions as executive vice president of Pan Am Equities. Ms. Adams obtained her law degree during her tenure as an executive at Pan Am Equities.
- Underwriters in connection with a $96.6 million initial public offering of a biopharmaceutical company.
- Underwriters in connection with a $31.5 million initial public offering of a developer and marketer of premium branded spirits.
- NASDAQ-listed brand management company in connection with a $213 million follow-on public offering of common stock and $288 million 144A convertible senior subordinated notes offering.
- Provider of RF receiver technology in the $50 million sale of its company to top-tier global defense and technology company.
- Integrated software and processing solutions company in the sale of all of its interest in an electronic communications network for $190 million.
- Manufacturer of climate control and chemical products in a $60 million convertible senior subordinated debentures PIPE.