|Pittsburgh, PA||v. +1.412.932.2728||f. +1.412.774.7826|
Jay Panzarella focuses his practice on corporate finance and venture funding, mergers and acquisitions, and general business counseling.
Mr. Panzarella is experienced in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures; private equity and venture funding; counseling on intellectual property and technology development and licensing; counseling lenders and borrowers in financial transactions; representing issuers and investors in securities offerings, private placements, and real estate syndications; and advising distressed enterprises and effecting transactions through the bankruptcy process.
- Representing technology clients in the commercialization and licensing of software through direct licensing and application service provider arrangements.
- Representing an equipment manufacturer in connection with a variety of technology licensing and development arrangements for new product commercialization that integrates proprietary technology of various parties.
- Counseling the lender in the issuance of revolving credit facilities and fixed term debt with a maximum principal value in excess of $100 million to a national retailer secured by inventory located in several states.
- Handling the establishment of a national equipment-leasing program for a bank, including uniform documentation and FDIC regulatory compliance procedures.
- Representing the purchaser in the acquisition of $100 million in manufacturing assets out of bankruptcy and the restructuring of acquired operations.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Panzarella serves as a scoutmaster for the Boy Scouts of America, and is a former board member of KidsVoice and ProArts.