|Washington, DC||v. +1.202.772.5810||f. +1.202.572.8409|
Larry Hampel concentrates his practice on customs and international trade law which includes:
- unfair trade practice remedies (antidumping/countervailing-duty actions)
- import and export compliance systems
- tariff classification
- customs valuation
- country-of-origin determination/verification
- trade agreement preference qualification
- export classification and licensing
- Large consumer electronics manufacturer in securing relief from Department of Commerce and federal courts against circumventers of a/d duty order.
- Companies of various sizes in establishing international trade compliance procedures.
- Various companies in providing counsel and representation with respect to government agency audits, inquiries, and verifications regarding NAFTA and numerous customs and other international trade law issues.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Hampel actively participates in volunteer activities providing addiction outreach and recovery counseling for inmates at correctional facilities, as well as support of shelters for the homeless and victims of domestic violence.