Charles R. Wolfe, Jr.
|Washington, DC||v. +1.202.772.5841||f. +1.202.572.1441|
Charles Wolfe concentrates his practice in patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret litigation before U.S. District Courts and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. His experience also includes:
- managing large U.S. and international patent portfolios;
- prosecuting patent applications and post-grant proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office; and
- counseling on patent infringement, validity and enforceability, and related issues.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Wolfe serv
Mr. Wolfe has received the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
- IP counsel to global manufacturer of electrical connectors for communications, industrial, medical, and military markets
- IP counsel to global manufacturer of component and subsystem devices for automotive communications, aerospace, rail and other transportation industries and industrial applications
- Litigation counsel to generic pharmaceutical companies in Paragraph IV Hatch-Waxman patent infringement actions