Christopher A. Manion
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5521||f. +1.215.231.0020|
Christopher Manion concentrates his practice in the area of commercial finance, with an emphasis on secured lending transactions.
Mr. Manion’s experience stretches across a wide range of domestic and cross-border transactions, including acquisition and leveraged buyout financings, warehouse credit facilities, asset-based loans, cash flow loans, distressed loan workouts, and Article 9 sales. He also counsels clients on asset securitizations.
Before rejoining Blank Rome in 2017, Mr. Manion served as Senior Counsel for Flagship Credit Acceptance LLC, where he advised executive management on all aspects of auto loan warehousing, securitization, and residual financing, including compliance with Dodd-Frank Credit Risk Retention rules.
While in law school, Mr. Manion was a staff member of the St. John’s Law Review.
- Agent and lead arranger in a $100 million revolving credit and term loan facility to fund the acquisition of a manufacturer of pulp, paper, and containerboard with operations in the United States and Canada.
- Lender in a $13 million term loan facility to fund the acquisition of a consulting and human resources outsourcing company.
- Agent in a $26 million revolving credit and term loan facility to fund the acquisition of a leading lead metal products fabricator.
- Agent in a $50 million credit facility for a broadband and wireless communications service provider.
- Agent in a $85 million credit facility used to finance the acquisition of a large chain of supermarkets in the southern United States.
- Agent in a $15 million split lien revolving credit facility for a manufacturer of rack mount technologies and linear motion products.
- Agent in a $67.5 million financing for a national distributer of fastening, packaging, and product assembly systems.