Bradford C. Craig
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5378||f. +1.215.832.5378|
Bradford C. Craig concentrates his practice on intellectual property and technology matters, including:
- comprehensive domestic and international trademark counseling and portfolio management
- prosecution of trademark and service mark applications and inter partes disputes before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- intellectual property licensing, including negotiation and preparation of license agreements of trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property
- copyright counseling
- internet issues and domain name disputes
- intellectual property and technology transactions, mergers, and acquisitions, including due diligence
- counseling on advertising matters, including comparative advertising and false and deceptive advertising
Mr. Craig received his juris doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law and his bachelor's degree from the University of Pennsylvania. While earning his J.D., Mr. Craig served as executive editor of the Temple International & Comparative Law Journal in which his article, “Congress, Have a Heart: Practical Solutions to Punitive Measures Plaguing the HEART Act’s Expatriate Inheritance Tax,” was published in 2012. He was also the winner of the International Fiscal Association-USA Branch 2011 writing competition, a recipient of the Sarah A. Shull Memorial Graduation award for excellence in legal research and writing, and a member of the Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society.
Prior to joining Blank Rome, Mr. Craig served as a judicial intern for the Honorable C. Darnell Jones II of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.