|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5369||f. +1.215.832.5369|
Rosemary McKenna concentrates her practice in general litigation matters and provides legal counsel to clients in a wide range of business issues arising in complex corporate and commercial litigation and employment disputes, including:
- enforcement of restrictive covenants, misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair competition, and breach of fiduciary duties
- commercial contract disputes
- intellectual property
- software and technology
While in law school, Ms. McKenna served as Research Editor of the Temple Law Review and was a teaching assistant in the Legal Research and Writing Program. She also served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Gene E.K. Pratter, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, as well as the Honorable Sandra Mazer Moss of the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County.
Ms. McKenna serves as a member of the Firm’s Philadelphia Attorney Recruiting Committee.
- Successfully prosecuted trade secret claim and obtained permanent injunctive and other relief against a custom software developer for improper use of financial services company’s intellectual property
- Helped defeat a $170 million software trade secrets lawsuit in state court, and then secured a global settlement that achieved intellectual property protections for our client after more than 4 years of litigation in state and federal court
- Successfully represented medical device manufacturer in prosecuting violations of non-compete agreements and theft of trade secrets and confidential information in multiple courts throughout the United States
- Secured $50,000 arbitration award for a pro bono client in a real estate dispute involving fraud and other tortious conduct by the real estate agent
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Ms. McKenna was named to the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Pro Bono Roll of Honor in 2010, 2011, and 2013 for her work on behalf of indigent clients.