Commercial Litigation Vice Practice Group Leader
|Princeton, NJ||v. +1.609.750.2648||f. +1.609.897.7288|
Adrienne Rogove focuses her practice on commercial and chancery litigation involving contract, employment, antitrust, shareholder and partnership rights, foreclosures, fraud, leasing, and construction disputes. Ms. Rogove’s construction and real estate litigation practices include the representation of architects, builders, developers, property owners, and property managers.
Ms. Rogove regularly litigates claims arising from construction defect and delay claims, employee defections, and recruitment, including covenants not to compete, nonsolicitation, unfair competition, trade secrets and confidential business information, and breach-of-fiduciary-duty and breach-of-loyalty claims.
Ms. Rogove is a member and Part B Chair of the New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on the Unauthorized Practice of Law. She is a court-appointed arbitrator for contract disputes for the New Jersey Superior Court of Middlesex County. She previously served on the New Jersey Supreme Court District VIII Fee Arbitration Committee.
Ms. Rogove is actively involved in many firm committees, including the: Technology Committee, Diversity Committee, Women’s Steering Committee, and Attorney Professional Development and Relations Committee. She is also a Blank Rome Trial Academy Coach.
In April 2013, Ms. Rogove served on a panel of the New Jersey Bar Association’s Federal Practice & Procedure Section entitled, “Nuts & Bolts of Federal Court Practice”, with United States District Court Magistrate Judge Joel Schneider, U.S.M.J., retired federal Magistrate Joel Rosen and John O’Brien, Legal Counsel to the Clerk’s Office at the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Successfully appealed to the N.J. Supreme Court, in a case of first impression under New Jersey’s Enhanced 9-1-1 statute, securing a ruling that municipalities are immune for ordinary negligence in the handling of emergency calls.
- Obtained dismissal of a $29 million claim against a national financial services company filed by borrowers alleging claims of economic duress, breach of contract, and of fiduciary duty.
- Obtained discharges of Construction Lien claims filed in foreclosure actions against a national cemetery holding company, real estate holding companies, home builders, and wholesale club stores by contractors, lessees, and suppliers.
- Prosecuted Title III ADA discrimination claims on behalf of disabled students against educational institutions and educational testing companies.
- Insurance company in defense of a RICO/fraud class action involving tax treatment, marketing, and sale of life insurance products purchased through Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Association plans.
- Prosecuted and defended breach of restrictive covenant actions involving medical practices, securities firms, digital photo technology business, and various sales industries.
- Nationwide solid waste company, in defense of a breach-of-contract action involving a terminated acquisition agreement.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Ms. Rogove is a member of Board of Directors of the Oscar & Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living, and the President of Wilf Transport, a non-profit company providing transportation services to senior citizens in Central Jersey. She is also a member of the Business and Commercial Litigation Committee and the Equity Jurisprudence Committee of the New Jersey State Bar Association.