Jaret N. Gronczewski
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5508||f. +1.215.832.5508|
Jaret Gronczewski concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation. Mr. Gronczewski's practice includes a variety of matters, including real estate and consumer-related litigation, banking and financial services litigation, business torts, contract disputes, trademark/trade secret disputes and federal False Claims Act litigation.
Before joining Blank Rome, Mr. Gronczewski served as a law clerk for the Honorable Barry T. Albin of the Supreme Court of New Jersey during the September 2006 term.
While in law school, Mr. Gronczewski was the executive editor of Volume 51 of the Villanova Law Review. He was elected to the Order of the Coif and was the recipient of the Harold Gill Reuschlein Scholarship. He also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Jane R. Roth of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and as a research assistant for Professor Ann C. Juliano.
- Participated on trial team that obtained $8.2 million arbitration award for an exclusive license of a well known brand in trademark and breach-of-contract action against a company that had violated its agency agreement.
- Obtained full dismissal of $2 million claim against client related to alleged fraud and negligence in connection with transfer of air rights.
- Obtained judgment of approximately $6.75 million and replevin order in favor of financial institution against corporate debtor in connection with an aircraft mortgage.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of client, a former prison guard, who was charged with violations of 42 U.S.C Section 1983 for excessive force and retaliation.
- Successfully reversed a criminal assault conviction on behalf of a pro bono client.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Gronczewski serves as an arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Compulsory Arbitration Program. He is also actively engaged in pro bono representation through Philadelphia VIP, including winning a full defense verdict for a client in a personal injury dispute.
2012–2017, “Pennsylvania Rising Star” in Business Litigation, listed in Super Lawyers®
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.