|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5473||f. +1.215.832.5473|
Lewis Schlossberg concentrates his practice on the resolution of disputes related to a wide range of matters, including:
- commercial disputes
- financing and mortgage litigation
- real estate litigation
- class-action defense
- criminal prosecutions and investigations
- intellectual property disputes
As a member of the consumer financial services team, Mr. Schlossberg regularly represents lenders and financial institutions in a variety of consumer finance litigation matters in federal and state court, including disputes under TILA and RESPA. He is experienced with motions practice, oral argument, the discovery process, trial practice and post-trial work.
Mr. Schlossberg obtained his law degree from Duke University School of Law in 2003, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board and was selected to be on Duke’s
- Generic pharmaceutical company in connection with large patent infringement and antitrust lawsuit.
- Chemical manufacturer in breach of contract and tort lawsuit concerning parent corporations of joint venture entity.
- Transportation company in class-action litigation involving thousands of miles of former rail corridor.
- Healthcare provider in breach of contract dispute over sale of several skilled nursing facilities.