|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5513||f. +1.215.832.5513|
Lawrence Finkelstein primarily represents entrepreneurs, family, and privately-owned middle-market businesses, focusing his practice on:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- succession and related planning
- equity (private and venture capital) and debt (senior and subordinate) financing transactions
- joint ventures, strategic alliances, and distribution arrangements
- operational contracts and advices
- corporate governance agreements and disputes among owners
- investment funds in mezzanine financing transactions
- executive employment and compensation
- Software company in its sale to a private equity firm.
- Mezzanine funds in secured subordinated loans with equity investments and warrants.
- Construction companies in acquisitions and sales of construction-related businesses and assets.
- Dental product companies in acquisitions of businesses or products.
- Private companies in agreements and transactions among shareholders.
- Private companies in succession and related planning.
- Acquisitions, sales, financing, and operations of franchised businesses.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Finkelstein is president of the