William E. Gramlich
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5739||f. +1.215.832.5739|
William Gramlich maintains a corporate and regulatory practice with a concentration in the healthcare and insurance industries, including health plans, healthcare providers, insurance companies, third-party administrators, and pharmaceutical companies. He writes and speaks frequently on health care matters including privacy and health care regulatory issues. He represents both for-profit and nonprofit entities in areas such as:
- mergers and acquisitions
- general corporate
- health plan compliance
- federal and state privacy issues
Mr. Gramlich has received the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He is also a certified public accountant.
- Provide regulatory advice to lenders providing financing health care providers;
- Serve as a regulatory counsel to property and casualty insurance companies regarding compliance, regulatory filings, and reinsurance;
- Advise on physician and hospital relationships, including Stark and anti-kickback issues;
- Negotiate acquisition, supply and distribution agreements for global generic pharmaceutical company;
- Negotiated the sale of HMO provider licensed in multiple states;
Advise on Medicare meaningful use measures.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Gramlich serves on committees of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Mr. Gramlich was formerly Chairman of the Bylaws Committee of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants.