Michael C. Graziano
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5387||f. +1.215.832.5387|
Michael Graziano concentrates his practice in financial services, representing banks, commercial finance companies, second lien lenders and other institutional lenders in areas such as:
- commercial lending
- asset-based financing
- second lien transactions
- acquisition financing
- debtor-in-possession financing
- mergers and acquisitions
| Clients praise him as 'a practical businessman and an excellent strategic thinker.'
Chambers USA ranks Mr. Graziano as a leader in the field of banking and finance law. Chambers notes that he "lays out facts and gives a candid opinion on the risks." Clients praise him as an "an outstanding attorney" and "a practical businessman and an excellent strategic thinker" who "knows the business."
Before joining Blank Rome, Mr. Graziano served as vice president and general manager for a waste disposal company located in
- Agent in connection with a $100 million syndicated revolving credit facility to a manufacturer of plastic products
- Agent in connection with a $132 million syndicated term loan and $14 million revolving credit to an owner of skilled nursing facilities
- Administrative agent in connection with a $119 million syndicated term loan and a $10 million revolving loan to an owner and operator of assisted living and skilled nursing facilities
- Agent in connection with a $15 million revolving credit and $5 million term loan facility to a provider of architectural services
- Agent in connection with a $3 million equipment line of credit and $12 million revolving credit facility to a national transportation company
- Lender in connection with a $15 million acquisition credit facility to the acquirer of a company in the construction business
- Agent in connection with a $5 million term loan and $25 million revolving credit facility to a national toy manufacturer
- Financial institution in connection with its purchase of participation interests in syndicated loan transactions
- Corporate counsel to a national marketing firm
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Graziano serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Sunshine Foundation located in
- Banking & Finance Law, listed in Chambers USA
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.