Frank A. Dante
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5645||f. +1.215.832.5645|
Frank Dante concentrates his practice in the area of complex commercial litigation with an emphasis on mass torts, product liability, environmental, and class action litigation. Mr. Dante’s experience includes:
- Representing clients in products liability litigation
- Defending clients in class action litigation
- Counseling and defending clients in mass tort litigation, involving exposure to chemicals and/or alleged hazardous substances
- Counseling and defending clients in various environmental claims including CERCLA, RCRA, the Clean Water Act and TSCA
- Representing clients in all aspects of securities litigation
- Representing clients in litigation involving commercial contract disputes and business torts
- Conducting internal investigations on behalf of clients on various issues including environmental compliance, product recalls, lending compliance, government contracts, health care compliance, and cyber security
- Representing clients in insurance coverage litigation
- Regularly counseling clients on data preservation in compliance with government regulations and court preservation orders
In 2009, Mr. Dante was selected by a panel of judges for the Legal Intelligencer and the Pennsylvania Law Weekly as one of Pennsylvania’s “Lawyers on the Fast Track,” a recognition given to only 30 lawyers throughout Pennsylvania under the age of 40 as the future leaders of the legal community.
- A global chemical manufacturer as national coordinating counsel in more than 150 multi-district environmental pollution and product liability cases involving water contamination.
- Lead counsel for a global chemical manufacturer in what is believed to be the largest pending natural resource damages case in the United States.
- A former railroad company in multi-state class-action litigation involving thousands of miles of former rail corridor that was ultimately settled for a nominal amount following significant victories at the summary judgment stage.
- Defeated class certification on behalf of global chemical manufacturer in the first putative class action involving the gasoline additive MTBE
- A publicly held defense contractor in various complex commercial matters, including securities and corporate fraud.
- A publicly held software company in an investigation conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice into allegations of violations of the Federal False Claims Act for alleged improper billing to the United States, which ended in a nominal settlement and an extension of the contract to provide service to the United States.
- A publicly held electronic commerce company in the successful resolution of an $80 million securities fraud suit for a nominal settlement
- A publicly held financial institution in securities litigation and arbitrations.
- Won summary judgment in $100 million bad faith claim (decision affirmed by the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals).
- A publicly held company in complex enforcement action initiated by the Federal Trade Commission concerning television advertising
- A title insurance agent in class action involving alleged overcharging for title insurance.
- A death row inmate in Post Conviction Relief Act proceeding, which resulted in the death sentence being vacated.
- 2017, “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer” in Business Litigation, listed in Super Lawyers
- 2007–2016, “Pennsylvania Rising Star,” listed in Super Lawyers
- 2009, Pennsylvania “Lawyer on the Fast Track,” listed in the Legal Intelligencer and Pennsylvania Law Weekly
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.