Melissa Palat Murawsky
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5732||f. +1.215.832.5732|
Melissa Murawsky focuses her practice on securities and corporate law. She serves a wide range of clients with respect to matters such as:
- public and private equity and debt offerings
- mergers, acquisitions and other strategic transactions
- SEC filings and compliance
- corporate governance
- executive compensation and equity compensation plans
- compliance with NASDAQ, NYSE and NYSE MKT requirements
- registration, regulation and governance of investment advisers
- compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Dodd-Frank Act and the JOBS Act
Ms. Murawsky writes and speaks frequently on securities compliance and corporate governance matters.
Ms. Murawsky is a frequent contributor to Blank Rome's Securities News Watch blog, which covers news and information on the JOBS Act, corporate governance, executive compensation, and securities matters.
Ms. Murawsky co-authors Blank Rome's UP TO DATE: Current Developments in Securities Laws newsletter, which provides practice tips on corporate governance matters, follows SEC news and comment letter trends and covers information on the JOBS Act, executive compensation and investment adviser regulation.
- Represented a Fortune 250 financial services company in several public offerings of equity and debt aggregating approximately $3.5 billion.
- Represented a company in the e-commerce business in several public offerings of equity and debt aggregating approximately $626.5 million
- Represented a bank holding company in a $20.8 million public equity offering.
- Represented a bank holding company in a merger of two bank holding companies with a total consideration of $393 million in common stock.
- Represented a company in the e-commerce business in its acquisition of an internet retailer for $350 million.
- Represented a business process outsourcing services company in a going private transaction valued at $1.26 billion.
- Represented a Fortune 500 global manufacturer in its private offering of $600 million of senior notes.