Timothy D. Pecsenye
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5619||f. +1.215.832.5619|
CHAIR, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TECHNOLOGY PRACTICE GROUP
Timothy Pecsenye concentrates his practice in intellectual property matters and related litigation. He serves a wide range of clients in areas including:
- domestic and international trademark and copyright counseling
- copyright registration and service mark applications
- prosecution of trademark and service mark applications
- internet issues, domain name disputes, UDRP proceedings, and e-commerce issues
- preparation and negotiation of technology transfer, assignment, and confidentiality agreements
- domestic and international license agreements for trademarks, copyrights, software, and know-how
- inter partes practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Pecsenye was a trademark attorney for the U
Mr. Pecsenye has received the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Provide counseling, prosecution, and dispute resolution in the management of a multi-national, diversified chemical company’s trademark portfolio with leading positions in agricultural, industrial, and consumer markets.
Successfully defended Monroe Fluid Technology, a leading manufacturer of high quality specialty fluids for the metalworking industry since 1958, in a trademark, copyright, and trade secrets claim brought in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Pecsenye is a member of the International Trademark Association and the Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association. He serves on the board of the Pennsylvania Partnership for Economic Education and is also a Regional Director of the
- 2017, listed in Who’s Who Legal – Trademarks
- 2010-2017, recognized in the World Trademark Review 1000
- 2016, “IP Star,” by Managing IP (“MIP”) Magazine
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.