Henry M. Kuller
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5560||f. +1.215.832.5560||m. +1.215.850.8800|
- Main Narrative
Henry Kuller has counseled owners and management of businesses and health care entities across a diverse range of highly sensitive and complex personal, business, and legal issues, with a focus on general corporate advice, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, transaction structuring, joint ventures, real estate matters, and commercial dispute resolution.
Mr. Kuller concentrates his practice in the following areas:
- mergers and acquisitions—buy and sell side
- healthcare corporate matters
- corporate governance, including structuring of management and owner/investor relationships
- joint ventures and affiliations
- private equity, emerging companies and venture capital
- bank lending and other financing arrangements
- business dispute resolution including commercial litigation, shareholder litigation, shareholder buy-outs, and related corporate ownership restructuring
- structuring senior executive employment agreements with public companies and privately held businesses
- general corporate practice
- intellectual property licensing, manufacturing agreements, and distribution arrangements in the United States, Hong Kong, mainland China, Mexico, and Canada.
- business succession and estate planning
Mr. Kuller co-chaired the Firm's Corporate Department for many years, and is now a senior member of the Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Practice Group.
From January 2010 through December 2011, Mr. Kuller served as Blank Rome’s Asia Liaison Partner, based principally in the Firm’s Hong Kong and Shanghai offices, while maintaining an active corporate law practice in Asia and in the United States. During that time, Mr. Kuller also acted as the Chief Representative of the Firm’s Shanghai office.
- DLP, Inc. a manufacturer of surgical equipment and related medical devices in general corporate matters, corporate governance, intellectual property licensing, and its acquisition by Medtronic, Inc.
- Promedco, Inc. in corporate and healthcare matters including the acquisition and management of numerous cardiology practices and out-patient imaging and diagnostic centers.
- Promedco, Inc. in its sale to VIVRA, Inc., a publicly traded health care management company.
- VIVRA, Inc. in the acquisition and divestiture of numerous physician practices and out-patient imaging and diagnostic centers.
- Premier Radiology Group (Nashville, Tennessee) and its affiliated diagnostic and imaging centers in corporate and healthcare matters including payor and hospital agreements, management and governance issues, and its merger with Hill Radiology Group.
- Progress PT Centers for Fitness and Rehabilitation, LLC in its acquisition by Physiohealth Holdings, LLC and Dynamic Therapy Services, LLC.
- Numerous medical and dental practice groups in general corporate, health care, and governance representations.
- The members of NexGen RxMarketing LLC, a data driven digital and multi-channel healthcare marketing and communications firm, in its sale to MetaPharm, Inc., and later sale of the combined companies to Insignia Capital Group.
- Drumbeat Digital LLC t/a Heartbeat Ideas, a digital health care marketing communications firm with offices in New York and California, in the sale of the company to Paris-based Publicis Group S.A., one of the world’s largest international agency holding companies, by means of a merger with a Publicis U.S. based subsidiary, the Saatchi & Saatchi Health entities.
- Safeway Investments, LLC, Safeway Storage Real Estate LLC, Safeway Freezer Storage Company LLC, and Safeway Logistics LLC in their acquisition of the assets of Safeway Freezer Storage, Inc., Southern Development Co d/b/a Stor-Rite Freezer Storage, and Safeway Transport Brokers, Inc.
- Acme Cryogenics, Inc. in its acquisition by an affiliate of Gladstone Investment Corporation (NASDAQ: GAIN).
- Wide Band Systems, Inc. in its acquisition by Midoriya Electric Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Running Press Inc. in its acquisition by Perseus Books LLC.
- Urdang Capital Management Inc. in its acquisition by the Bank of New York.
- RAF Industries Inc. in the acquisition and later sale of Big Sky Carvers, LLC.
- Tierney Advertising Inc and Tierney Public Relations Inc. in their sale to True North Inc (now InterPublic Group Inc.).
- Milk Industry Management Corporation t/a Balford Farms—numerous buy side acquisitions including the acquisition of Rosenberger’s Dairies, distribution agreements, and a management buyout.
- Bar-Ray Products, Inc.—shareholder buy-out.
- i33 Communications LLC in its acquisition by Innovation Interactive LLC and the later sale of the combined companies to Dentsu.
- Missa Bay LLC in its acquisition by Ready Pac Produce, Inc.
- Biggs/Gilmore Communications, Inc in its acquisition by VML, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of WPP.
- AV-Preeminent, by Martindale-Hubbell
- 2007-2017, Corporate Law in Philadelphia, Best Lawyers in America©
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.