Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Practice Group Leader
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5733||f. +1.215.832.5733|
Gary Goldenberg concentrates his practice in the area of business and corporate law, including:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- private equity
- venture capital
- advising entrepreneurs
- emerging business matters
- lender and borrower transactions
- financing and capital-raising transactions
- general corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters
- shareholder, partner, and member transactions
- private securities matters
- Recapitalization, acquisition and financing of distributor of products used on oil rigs and in the petrochemical industry on behalf of private equity firm.
- Divestiture of oil and gas distribution company.
- Divestiture of healthcare services company on behalf of entrepreneur and private equity firm.
- Venture capital transaction on behalf of start up health and medical products and services business.
- Recapitalization, acquisition and financing of van-pool services and passenger vehicle leasing services company on behalf of private equity firm, and the divestiture of such company.
- Recapitalization, acquisition and financing of national importer of pipes, valves, fittings, and related products company on behalf of private equity firm.
- Acquisitions and divestitures on behalf of automotive industry companies and private equity firms.
- Divestiture of technology support services company.
- Acquisition and financing of medical products company and related add-on acquisitions, on behalf of private equity firm.
- Divestiture of medical products company.
- Divestiture of pipes, valves and fittings company.
- Divestiture of cellular tower business.
- Sale, recapitalization and financing of heavy duty engines, transmissions, refrigeration and power generation equipment company.
- Entrepreneurs and family businesses in various transaction matters.